Sunday, March 21, 2010

MTC...Here I Come!!!


Today he slept in 'til 8. Jared came we rode up the canyon to take pictures then headed to Springville to meet Angie and her kids. We had lunch at Quiznos and then we made the very SHORT trip to the MTC. There had to be hundreds of kids being dropped off...and that was only those with the last names H-N (or something like that). Trevor held tight to his phone until the last minute. You've heard of "Last Kiss" well, this was the "Last Text" for 2 years that Trevor surprised us with, "I love you. You'll always be in my heart and in my prayers. You're loving words will always be there to get me through the tough times. I love you thiiiiisssss much! :)"

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I remember those same feelings and the hurt in my heart as I watched them walk up the sidewalk. The best part is we are all in this together.

    ReplyDelete