Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010

So... if you get this, im at the mission home we had to come here to get my residence and we were going to email here but my LDS mail is not working... So president said to use this... so from now on until i get my other email worked out send them to this address. I will be on the email again in about 2 and a half hours and we can try to be on but please get whatever you have written me since last week sent to me HERE....
We just ate at this awesome all you can eat buffet.... wow, they cook the meat for you right there at one part and they have the MOST amazing fruit soup.... wow... 3 hours of food for 15 bucks.... not bad since uh ive pretty much ran out of food for the week. i need to buy more from now on.

Well, today we went to Budapest to do all that stuff... I will have to check when my lds mail is working on why it didnt send.... it had a bunch of pictures with it and i wrote a lot.


I saw all of my group today, they finalized their passport stuff. it was way cool to see my MTC comp. We gave Smith elder... my group smith and his comp, elder smith, a ride to Pápa where they could get on the train and go to Szombathely. (saturdayplace haha) I got a letter from Karlie and one from Trevor lebaron, he had sent it when i was in the MTC still, i never got your letters ...there is a letter in the mail for you Mom. They said they dont have the letters you wrote to me anymore...


Um, oh yeah, yesterday i sang in the street with the branch houses horrible guitar and setup a table but no one is around on Sundays really but we did get 1 find out of 4 people... but we got permission from president to buy a guitar and to keep doing it because a lot of other people have been getting crazy amounts of finds doing it because Hungarians love guitar and singing so were going to be doing that a lot more.... anything spiritual you might think is nice so talk to people like amber and whoever, and Devin... but include all the lyrics.... i have a simplified hymns so don't worry about that.
I have been told letters take 6 to 7 days so not too long... oh if you could send me like a super simple Chili recipe, an amercan family cooked for us and gave me Cheerios and some kind of Mac and Cheese and i want Mac and Chili.
The people here will not wave... and it drives me insane. They think its weird, and saying hello gives people a heart attack... Before i leave this country i will make wherever i have been a little nicer by waving at everyone. Thats my goal. Why can't people just wave????? Tell Devin that... he'll get a kick out of it...
Ok, i don't have any money in my account.... and i need to buy a guitar... i can just use the emergency plane ride money i guess but yeah....
Everything here is here is so tiny.... it ridiculous... i finally found an elder who is into motor sports like i am. and its a pretty good chance i'll serve with him next transfer, he's way cool, he is also smith elder, the older one that is not my companion...
I'm getting used to it here more and more everyday and i like my comp, he's pretty cool. Its all good... oh yeah, a gyspy kid spit on me last p day in TESCO, i think i told you that... Niether of us know why...
Well its great to hear that you're getting some things done at the cabin!!! Well, i might keep writing after this but im going to check and see if you wrote back yet
I love you guys

We have a car so we drove.... which is way faster and cheaper because we dont pay for the gas but i'll be back in Badapest wednesday and next p day getting greenie training with my kisci's...
Next week it will be about 5 or 6 when i get on... so we really can have a conversation :)
They drive like us but crazier and meaner and friendlier at the same time right side (of the road), left seat (driver) same as us. i get my drivers license this week or next... i dont really wanna drive here.


The mats..... Twila Rockwell was not the first to make the grocery sack door mats... Hungarians have been making them for quite some time... it was at a member's house... they had 2.

The field and building is in Pápa and it goes to show what these people live in.... id die if i had to live like that...


2 pictures are from off of our balcony in our apartment.

Ok my address is......

Pápa
Ady Sétány Utca 7/ II / 6
8500
Hungary

LOVE YA.... Gotta go... The bed issue, i think i addressed it in the one letter that didn't get to you, a 2x4 is in my bed where it folds... yeah... it folds... so i bought an air mattress i'm gonna keep trying it out it was only 7 bucks... if it doesn't help i'll talk to you about other options... i slept on the ground before with blankets under me but yeah... they have a lot of health stores and i bought some more electrodes, i also found that Chi Herbal stuff we used for my hamstring... i might try that, but it,s not a big bother, mostly in my head, but the bed is terrible and so i had to do something about that... it;s really hot in here and we have a lot to do to finish P day... LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment