Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Monday, May 24th - Delayed

We knew how excited Trev was to get to Hungary but now that had changed. The morning came and the excitement for the flight and his phone calls faded away. We went on with the day as if it were any other. The night had laid down nearly 6 inches of wet snow. Tree limbs were down everywhere. I went to Juab H.S. as they were having their awards assembly and I had some things to be given out. I received a text, it read, "Your son says he loves you". I texted back, "I love him 2! Who is this?" then I got, "Jordan". I wrote back, "Thanks TonZ! Jordan 4 everything! You have done so much!" Jordan said, "lol, he's a great guy. No prob". I couldn't help but ask him "Did he tell you what time he sees the doc?" Being a trooper Jordan responded, "I think he went to the doc at ten."
Later in the morning a call came from "Nancy Nurse" at the MTC. She said she had Trev in the office at the moment. He was scheduled for an MRI at 6:45 in the morning and would see Dr. College at 11 on Thursday. She asked how he was and he gave her 2 thumbs up which she reported to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment