Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday, March 14, 2010


One of the comforts for Trev was that Jamison Izatt would be at the MTC also. From Stacee we knew Jamer knew he would be able to find Trev the night he entered the MTC for sure at dinner. Jamer did find him and wrote home to say, " I have seen Trevor (Hansen) twice now, he needed a hug at dinner." " I tracked him down at dinner when he was coming through the doors and he came up to me with a big smile and said I am so glad to see you. I gave him a hug and told him I was proud of him. He's doing good and I saw him yesterday at the temple." It was Sunday the 14th, Trevor and Jamer ran into each other on the Provo Temple grounds. Trevor's association with Jamer before Jamison left for the Philippines proved to be of great joy for Trev, he wrote on March 31st, "...yeah i hang with jamer every sunday at the movie... we talk and talk and i loved it, i saw him yesterday just before lunch and took a picture." Picture will be posted when we (Trev & his parents) figure out how to do this fluently!

No comments:

Post a Comment